Monday, February 8, 2010

Can My Credit History Follow Me To Australia Outstanding Debt In The UK (2003) But Living In Ireland Now! HELP?

Outstanding debt in the UK (2003) but living in Ireland now! HELP? - can my credit history follow me to australia

Hello to all.
I moved to Australia in 2003, stayed for a year and now I live in Ireland.

Frankly, he forgot a small credit card bill, which has already risen to € 4000th I received a call on my cell phone Friday night in the debt collection agency in London. Basically told me I had) an outstanding debt to the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland, and I wanted to make a payment scheme.

I bought my house for almost 2 years and have many credit cards, etc. below. So my credit is affected by this debt in the UK. I am also under the impression that if the debt remains unpaid for 6 years is deleted from my history?

My question is:
Can there be something wrong with me through the courts, etc. in the United Kingdom, while I to live here? Technically, I am not a resident of the United Kingdom and I think it would be completely informed of my rights, which the Agency Debt BOG OFF! All they have is a phone number for me, no way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment