Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Counter-strike Keyboard Problem Counter Strike Keys Binded Problem Pelase Help?

Counter Strike keys binded problem pelase help? - counter-strike keyboard problem

I played Counter-Strike Condition Zero and recently I was on a particular server. I do not know how, but now all my F (F1 F2 F4 F3 ... etc.. Connect) And other random keys binded to the server automatically each time you press the button to connect to. I tried to delete it, but it does not work ... I've tried:

Nature of the release of "F2" (I did it for all F's), in consultation
ESC key on your keyboard to the default settings
Keyboard options esc to go and demonstrate use randomness to them.
uninstalled Condition Zero

All this does not
Please help me its very frustrating

10 points for the best answer

0 comments:

Post a Comment