Sunday, December 13, 2009

Low Blood Sugar Causes More Condition_symptoms How Does Very Low Blood Sugar Affect Someone's Disposition, Inhibitions, Etc?

How does very low blood sugar affect someone's disposition, inhibitions, etc? - low blood sugar causes more condition_symptoms

In particular, ...

I know someone suffering from hypoglycemia, say something that otherwise. But those are things that otherwise might think, but what they say? Or cut someone in the blood that literally say things that are not easy to believe?

I know there must be something with a grain of salt, but there is a grain of truth in what may mean someone in this state?

4 comments:

krkfive said...

I would say someone weak blood sugars, can not understand how a feeling as if he was drunk. Somehow you are outside the control of his body and what he says. I know that I hardly even remember what I say, if I under, or what do I do if I am under. Often say hurtful things when I am weak because I know I need help, but do not admit or accept it, so I am angry and say hurtful things, and the smell from a glass of juice or fruit snacks. Frankly, depending on how deep you speak, I bet anything said or done or said without the person who actually did achieve. When I come down and say or do bad things, I can remember and feel bad excuse, and get started as soon as I on a normal level. But remember, also left a little high, it is difficult to be "normal" for some time. Your body and brain were about many things and still be irritable. I have done nothing of what was said, or silently, seriously, it is also an indicator that help is needed to reach the BS.

~Soldier's Girl~ said...

Me and my nearest neighbors became violent / angry when blood sugar is low. It's much worse than me, and give the necessary emergency medical team and puts him a few times in recent months. I sometimes have on people and knock things too seriously as I would in a normal situation.

sherl pagan vt™ said...

I have the blood sugar level ... That make my bad mood, if you tend to eat every two hours.

You can more boring than usual, but I'm not saying that I do not want.

There might be something more things to blood sugar levels.

my thoughts
bb

elfkin the destroyer said...

Sugar in the blood can cause someone to act as if they were drunk. often are the prosecution of the police that you see on television people, the benefits of blood sugar. they can get aggressive and fight, if it is too low.

Post a Comment