Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Staffs Ambulance Service Calling All Paramedics/ambulance Staff!!!!!?

Calling all paramedics/ambulance staff!!!!!? - staffs ambulance service

HEY THERE! I am desperate to join the ambulance service, and have in the past 7 years, in 24 and got my driving test this year, I passed not a lot of community volunteer work, and again I take my guild site for mathematics and English level 2, all to help improve my CV for when I am able to advertise them. Do you have advice and tips to help me in preparing applying.i've heard it soooo hard to even an interview so do not expect to get much. Holidays are almost never. But while I'm waiting, I am very interested in what proved to them that I am very, very seriously, marriage can. Even a website / forums that I know and I can with the ambulance people are going to be a great help ..... All responses are fab ... .. and advice would be very grateful thanks to all! Oh, and also had a pulmonary Embolisim earlier this year that would go against me if I sign up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment