Sunday, January 10, 2010

Towel Warmer Drawer Taking Care Of Baby Field Mice?

Taking Care of Baby Field Mice? - towel warmer drawer

So my cat died this mouse for 3 days. My brother this morning found 2 baby mice in the form of a tray in the oven. There are about a week after, in my opinion, if you closed your eyes, and are still very short, black leather, but most are pink. In other words, they are newborn mice without mom (we think the dead cat) was my mother.

I was rough in a glass aquarium with a heating pad on one side with a towel over it and a small nest of bales of cotton (the nest of origin, full of shit, etc..) We have a pop - are difficult to corn and dairy but stopped when I read that cows milk is bad for them. My question is: How can we care about them? I tried to keep warm, but I do not think it will survive. I would like, if possible. Has anyone suggestions to keep themselves warm as what they feed them, protect them, etc.? Thank you! Mice and thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment